CLIENT SERVICE ADMINISTRATORAPPLY HERE
Client Service Administrator, Retirement Plan Services
Responsible to provide internal support to an account management team for an assigned book of business; collaborates with sales and service staff by account, interfaces with clients and service providers, maintains records, and performs other general administrative duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides direct administrative support as required for two to four assigned Client Managers; responds to requests for assistance in a timely and collaborative manner.
- Supports the assigned Client Managers in the retention of the existing client base; confers with the team on opportunities to up-sell and/or cross-sell additional Oswald products and services.
- Serves as a potential client contact and identifies and assesses customer’s needs quickly and accurately, when necessary; solves problems systematically, using sound business judgment if called upon.
- Responds to the Client Manager’s direction regarding requests from the client for administrative support, which includes but is not limited to plan documentation, investment information, quarterly plan review information, compliance testing results, etc.
- Performs data entry of current and historical account information and related commissions in the system of record for the onboarding of new clients.
- Interfaces with both client and service provider to secure all account documents; also builds files in the internal, shared computer systems and catalogues documents appropriately.
- Maintains and updates client information within the system of record; ensures all information is accurately and thoroughly entered into the system on a timely basis.
- Captures meeting notes created by the Client Manager and enters that information into the appropriate data system.
- Supports the team in client and service provider activities including the request for reports on a variety of financial and client-specific data; obtains 5500s and plan-related documents.
At least 1 to 3 or more years industry knowledge is required.
EDUCATION AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
Associate degree in Business or related major from a two-year college or technical school and one to three years related experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Prior Experience Specifically Required
Prior administrative support experience preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS, PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATIONS
Series 6 & 63 preferred
Intermediate personal computer skills, including electronic mail, scheduling, word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, graphics, routine database activity.
The specific personal traits required to accomplish the essential duties of this job successfully include:
- Energetic with a desire to learn new skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to transition quickly from one job to another
- Ability to problem solve, think logically and work independently
- Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude and lead by example consistently
- Works well under pressure and meets established deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Capable interpersonal skills with a collaborative approach
- Ability to manage time-sensitive projects