Oswald Financial Response
This event, first and foremost, has all of us focused on the safety and health of our families, friends, and clients. We are closely monitoring the rapidly changing data and facts associated with COVID-19 and the impact it is having both locally and around the world.
We want to assure all of you that we have a Business Continuity Plan in place to minimize any possible disruption to our firm and our ability to service our clients. We are prepared to continue the high level of service you expect from us.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out. We wish everyone good health as we all work to get through this challenging time.
Recent News and Articles
Market Update: March 31, 2020 | LPL Financial Research
Coronavirus and Retirement: Stay Diversified. Stay Focused. Stay Calm
Business Continuity: An Update from Oswald Financial
Market Volatility: Performance After Market Lows (Source: Thrivent Mutual Funds)
We’d like to encourage you and your participants to reach out to our educators and schedule a call to discuss their accounts, concerns, and how to deal with the market volatility.
- Our participant hotline number is 833.224.5660
- The Participant Services resource section of our website is linked here: Participant Resources
Additional Resources: Public Health Information Websites
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by Johns Hopkins CSSE
- Coronavirus: Safety and Readiness Tips for You – American Red Cross
- How to Prepare – CDC Personal and Family Guidance